ENAMEL FOR A FLOOR of PF 266, 2.7 KG.
|Фасовка:||0,9 кг||2,7 кг||5 кг|
|Цвета:||Белый, Серый, Черный, Красный, Желтый, Зеленый, Голубой, Синий|
- Red brown
- Yellow brown
Enamel PF-266 is designed for high-quality finish of painted and unpainted floors from wood, fiberboard, particleboard, as well as other wooden surfaces (including thresholds, baseboards, stairs, etc.) inside residential, domestic and industrial premises.
- Drying time up to 24 hours at t + 20 ± 2 ° C.
- The recommended number of layers is 2-3.
- Enamel application conditions:
- air temperature in the room and enamel not lower than 5 ° С;
- relative humidity of air no more than 80%;
- humidity of the painted surface – 8 – 10%.
At lower temperatures and high relative humidity, drying time increases. A subsequent coat of enamel must be applied after the previous coat has dried. After staining, strong mechanical stresses should be avoided for 7 days.
Enamel consumption for a single-layer coating is 65 – 100 g / m², depending on the application method, absorbency and surface roughness and other factors